Your Job is to manage the expectation for the client, to deliver what they want, how they want it.
Welcome back! So happy you came back ;). This is episode 2 of the DeveloperToMillionaire podcast titled From Freelancer to Entrepreneur. First and foremost, I’m an entrepreneur. I can design, I can develop, but that doesn’t define me. The main goal of my business is to make money and grow.
I love what I do, but there are a lot more things involved in running a business then just being able to help 1 client by designing or building them a website.
- Mite hurt some feelings with this one. Sorry to you hardcore developers, but I do say a few things.
- Define yourself and learn who you are.
- Being a solopreneur is A LOT of work.
- Methods to make a ton of money.
- Focus on what you love to do and have someone else do the rest. We’ll break down the math of web projects.
Disclaimer: This was recorded in 2015.