Free GOOD High Res Stock Photo Resources


Here’s a list of some really cool and good high-res stock photography. And it’s all FREE!! The ones on the top I use frequently =) – Nice Site, good for modern stuff. – Cool Photos – I just signed up =) – Random Images – Same as unsplash – […]

New Affiliate Plugin, Possibly Coming Soon


Most of us that blog, have a nice little side bar that displays a few different ads. I’d say maybe 80% of the time these are affiliate links to products/services that we use or recommend. The other 20% are blogs that get tons of traffic and charge for ad space. This plugin isn’t for that. […]

Be a better web designer!

sheen_winning copy

What does it mean to be just another web design agency? Have you found your niche yet? Do you know your market, I mean really know who your targeting? Welcome to 2012, where everyone’s brother, sister, cousin, niece, nephew, and father-in-law can design websites. I’m sure we’ve all been there, being outbid by the “competition”. […]

3 Essential Tips to Manage Your Time Better


There is just never enough time in a day. We have families, schedules to keep, some of us have full time jobs. Regardless of it all, there are still things that you need to get done! It’s no secret that time management is one of those things that we know we need to grasp, but […]

Your Social Media Strategy Sucks!

You love Facebook.  You love Twitter.  You love Instagram, StumbleUpon, linked in, etc. You probably have a profile for each one.  Someone probably told you that you needed it because everyone’s on it. I say that’s all BS.  You only need what you’re going to use and I guarantee that you pay attention more to your business then […]

Quick Tip: Clear CSS Floats

I notice a lot of people like to float elements all the time but don’t clear them correctly. I’ll shed a little insight on this in the future but for now, here’s a quick snippet of code that I use all the time to clear css floats.